May 21, 2008

Beauty of Latrobe Pennsylvania Airport

0 comments



Welcome our little airport in Latrobe PA a placid area with great people. These pictures was taken a week ago when my hubby, his friends and I went to the airport to pick up our car. The picture of me standing with the messy hair was taken at the parking lot of the airport. I asked my hubby to take a picture of me as my remembrance since I don’t have any picture outside the airport. The last time I got pictures in that place when the first time I touch the ground my mother and father in-law took pictures of me holding my huge box of my wedding dress lol!. The second picture was the entrance of the airport I took it when I saw the fog in the big hole, it is not a good one but I like it though. As for me it’s pretty with a dark background, and the sky started turning blue after the heavy rain passed. Not really clear picture because it was cold and windy and my hand started shaken.





0 comments: