May 22, 2008

Treat for myself

0 comments

Visited my favorites shopping store TJ max, one of my Filipina friend stopped by at TJ max after the chicken wings we had at Buffalo bar. I am glad we eat that place because it was close by the TJ max store. After eating the salad and chicken wings we decided to have a short walk outside the bar as it was a perfect day sunny and a little bit windy and also we went to TJ max.

These are what I got the new balance hat and the tube top. I like my hat so much same as the color of my rubber shoes I bought two weeks ago and I am glad when I spotted the hat when were at TJ it is cute and girly girl and the design too. The last time I got hat like this when I was in the Philippines I bought it at Cebu mall penshoppe store with my aunties and cousins, but when I visited my folks in Mindanao one of sister liking it so I gave it to her wutta sweet sister… lol!

Here is my cutie top tube simple but cute hehehe! With a cute ribbon on the back I bought it for 12 bucks supposedly was 20 bucks but they are on sale I paid around 13 bucks with the tax J am a thrifty girl. If I do shopping by myself or with somebody else I always pick the cheap one but if I am with my lovely hubby hmmm... I doesn’t care how much it cost well I am not going to pay anyway wahahaha!

0 comments: