May 31, 2008

Eating the hard coconut

0 comments

The day before Memorial Day my hubby and I went to shop and buy fruits for Sangria. While looking around finding the fruits, he spotted this wrong fruit which is the coconut hard sitting besides of the fruits. He asked me to get 1 for him as he really missed drinking the baby coconut water and I replied him so quickly "sorry is not the right one for you, it was the different one we've got in the Philippines and I am sure you won't like it". But he tried to argue with me because he really want it so badly, so we bought two. When we get home he asked me how to open it and I said just use saw to cut it hahaha!.

This is how I eat coconut, use the two hands and bite it...

My sweet hubby hmmm... he is a little bit socialize person he is using knife to remove the coconut meat from shell. But me... nothing change still old fashion hahaha!

0 comments: