May 22, 2008

Buffalo wings bar

0 comments

We’ve been hoping this several months unluckily we didn’t get a chance to have a great dinner for some reason and finally this time we made it. I met this friend of mine through Friendster; we talked on the phone a lot of times and my hubby and I met her personally in the church many times. We’ve been planning to have dinner together with our lovely husband several times but never happen. Yesterday I was kinda busy checking emails from folks and I got email from her on my Friendster asking if I am not busy. Then, I gave her a call if she is available fortunately we both free so we decided to go out for dinner and we went to my favorites bar at Buffalo wings bar.

This is what I ordered the Chicken jerk flavor vegetable salad hmmm… yum yum it taste like jerk lol!

And this is what she got Asian zing flavor yummy my favorite

0 comments: