May 27, 2008

Fun riding motorcyle up to the hills of Wallats

0 comments

Taking picture with Harley Davidson bike before leaving the place... never own even one that's why my hubby took a picture of me with the harley davidson pretending that is ours hahaha! hmmm... lots of bike to steal but cannot take even one too big for me to drive my legs too short to hit the clutch hehehe!

That's my sweet hubby and his friends Randy and Cara the red hair woops! Is that red? Sorry I didn't check her hair that time. My hubby and Randy having a great discussion with their motorcycle sorry guys I am out of it I have no idea about the body parts of your bike.

Take a look with this pretty picture blue skies, green trees and long line of Harley Davidson bike except the unknown bike of my hubby lol!. Well the bike of my hubby is not belong to the Harley Davidson products it is a suzuki and that's is pretty obvious. Don't pay much with bike just take a look with the pretty green trees and blue sky is not gorgeous? If you were there that time I am sure you will love the place it's pretty quite and that place situated on the top on the hill, let me think what was the name of that area as I remembered "Wallats" somewhere in Sommerset hmmm... forgotten me:-( I don't know exactly if it is the right name of that place guys maybe I can ask my hubby when he will be here.

Oppps! I got a picture of the annoying bike I ever seen in my life gigantic and so much noisy too on the road.

0 comments: