Jun 12, 2008

The greatest gift we’ve got on our wedding day “rice cooker”

0 comments

Since my hubby friends knew that he’s good friend getting married to a Filipina woman from the farthest place or let me say half of the world. He decided to buy a lovely rice cooker as a gift on our wedding and which is common and popular machine in the Philippines to make rice.

Anyhow guys, let me tell you how excited I was when I found the rice cooker. When I was unwrapping our gift on our wedding day and spotted this lovely rice cooker I was almost cried “Tears of joy” hehehe!. As for me it was the most greatest ever gift we’ve got on our wedding day. I knew we’ve got various gift but as for me it was the best one I really like so much as I can use it everyday to make rice and much more. Honestly, I was full of excitement that time, and I was so excited to come home and start to make rice hahaha!. Too much excited guys… as I really miss cooking rice, because when the time we don’t have rice cooker yet I only eat cucumber salad lol!

The greatest gift we’ve got on our wedding day “rice cooker”

0 comments: