Jun 7, 2008

M&M's bunny mix from mommy

0 comments

I've got this from my sweet and lovely mommy a month ago. Figuratively speaking guy, I am nah fond lover of sweet food such as chocolate candies I mean any sweet stuff. I remembered when I was in the Philippines someone sent tons of chocolate in every occasions and my auntie and cousins who eat them all. Wutta lucky niece cousin they’ve generous and sharable wahahaa!. I always share my blessings to them coz' I truly believe this quote if you are familiar of it “the more you give the more you receive” so I shared that way lots of blessing will come hehehe!. As I said it was from my sweet mommy. Every time we met her, she always brought something special for me hmmm… just only for me? Well… I am not that selfish dude of course I always share my blessing to my sweet hubby.

Well… so much for that, let’s talk my pretty m&m contain with peanut and chocolate inside in it. I'm sure you eat m&m a lot of times but have you ever try these pretty one? Let me tell what's the taste like ummm... yum yum... it taste different to the other one. So try it and it will tell you why.

0 comments: