Jun 10, 2008

An excellent graphics birthday from my officemate Cathy

0 comments

I was visiting my Friendster a while ago, checking if there’s something new interesting I could share to you guys. What an excellent afternoon! Surprisingly, someone posted sweet graphics on my tag comments… ohhh.. wutta a sweet friend. Her name is Cathy, she was one of my officemate before when I worked the same company she work right now. When the time I work with her, I was a little bit awkward to get a long with her because everybody hates her. Everybody thinks that she is grumpy woman and noisy. Although everybody thinks negatively towards her, but me I always keep in my mind to think positively because as I believe we are not completely perfect.

This is an unexpectedly greetings from her, I never thought that she will sent me this pretty graphics which is my favorite color and I love the pictures too perfect for my birthday ice, wine with wine glass fabulous! Thank you my dear Cathay and thank you so much for being nice to me and lastly the wonderful graphics.

0 comments: