Jun 12, 2008

Love notes from my wonderful dearest hubby

0 comments

Well my love the time has come which I and you are back to correspondence. The best part of this letter is it the start of the process for us to be together forever. I fell like I am living some sort of fairytale. The idea that 3 weeks ago I was living on pure faith. Now we have shared something for greater. love passion and wonderful memories have been created. I don't know if everyone is quites as fortunates as us but I can only hope that each person is given an opportunity likes ours. I would love to simply write how much I have fallen in love with YOU but each time I reflect that we are on opposite sides of the planet I feel sadness tear threw my heart and I am sitting in the Northwest Lounge surrounded by random travelers which keeps starring at me (Freaking bastard!!!). It must be quite the sight same bald guy writing frantically on a notepad smiling, laughing and crying (pasaway lalaki).

By now I suspect you're completed the trip back to Tacloban City. My jouorney has merely started. My first of 3 legs from Manila to Nagoya (4hours), next comes the long leg Nagoya to Minneapolis Minnesota (11hours) of course this starts after 3 hours layover, then finally Minneapolis Minnesota to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (2hours) this again has 2:30 layover. This try is far faster than the journey to Manila. Not to mention there was a bit of anxiety with coming to see you:-). Which is merely a distant memory subdued by all of our remarkable experiences together...

So time for a funny story from leg one to the journey. I was comfortably settled in my seat on the airplane when on comes a gay "Patrick" who might I add BEER MUST LOVE HIM... as he dwarfed me by at least 50kg. So much for shoulder room (hehe). Anyway him and I started to chat and we talked about you of course. I sounded like a kid as I raved about you and your family as if you were the newest and coolest toy ever created. He smiled and said "Erick hold on to her you found something special". I fee as if I'm transparent to the word when I speaks to our life's. I should just have a tattoo put on my head that says... "ERICK LOVES CHERRYL". It would make conversations so much easier...

So what is in store for us? I still wonder how you will adopt to the cold weather in Pennsylvania? Will we just stay in bed all the time and snuggle. Rarely to stay warm. Sounds wonderful to me. Well my love I am off to find my aircraft and commence leg 2. More to come my asawa.

Well home safe and sound...

Love you and miss you

Erick Smith 3-10-2007

P.S I can't wait until you arrive here in the US we can get married and start our lives. Love always Erick.XOXO

0 comments: